CO-CREATING TO TAKE YOU FROM WHERE YOU ARE, TO WHERE YOU WANT TO BE.
WHAT A SESSION LOOKS LIKE:
WARDROBE COACHING: Let's tackle that closet in person or via Skype! This session lasts about 2-3 hours. Through my experience, I've found this is the right amount of time to honor my clients and their wardrobes. This is a vulnerable process. Clothing journeys with you and, in a way, helps define you. You may own pieces that have been on first dates and break-ups with you, or is the only thing left of your high school soccer team. Because of the individual significance, I like to go through each piece with care and comfort, while also breaking down barriers and limiting beliefs about appearance. With a refreshed perspective, we'll reduce the clutter. You will try things back on, throw some things out, and end up with a killer wardrobe that captures who you are now and where you are headed.
- down sizing
- trimming down your wardrobe to the things you can't live without
- donating the excess clothes (in person only)
- included in pricing, I will take your clothes and give them to appropriate donation stores
- organizing your closet space
- teaching you the best lay-out for your closet as well as de-cluttering anything that may be distracting to everyday outfit selection
- tackling the limiting beliefs
- killing the lies and self-doubt and striving to think bigger about your style
There is an hourly rate. Contact for more information.